Articles for Child Survivors
Let us realize that what happens around us is largely outside our control,
but that the way we choose to react to it is inside our control. ~ Anonymous
- A Letter to All Child Survivors
- Am I Only a "Pseudo Personality"?
- Healing From Emotional and Spiritual Abuse
Many helpful recovery articles, including those on panic attacks, complex post traumatic stress disorder, guilt, cognitive re-focusing, healing through grief, common spiritual difficulties, articles on grace and law, etc.
- How I Learned to Be a Survivor
Written by the child survivor who inspired "Children Raised in WCG"
- Feeling Hopeless and Discouraged Regarding Love and Life
- Seeing Your Worth
- Learning to Say No
- Setting Boundaries
- The Five Freedoms
- How Can I Ever Trust God as Father?
Includes letter from child survivor
- It's Hard to Get Close to God After Being in an Abusive Group
- Things That Make Me Feel Happy
- Things I am Choosing For Myself
- Things I Like About Myself
- Human Rights For Those in Intimate Relationships
- Are You Being Abused by Your Husband?
Also shows examples of respect and love in good marriages.
Note: Worldwide Church of God (and its abusive offshoots) taught a false god. Any articles on this site that mention God are those that reveal the true God whose love is everlasting, and who is full of mercy, grace and compassion, giving Himself freely to meet our deepest needs. He manifested His Love to us by revealing Himself through His Son, Jesus, who saves us eternally by His grace and not by any works that we might try to do.