Comforting Words About the True God of Love
So near, so very near to God,
We cannot nearer be;
For in the person of His Son,
We are as near as He.
So dear, so very dear to God,
We cannot dearer be,
For in the Person of His Son,
We are as dear as He.
- "When everything around us disappoints and falls apart He will still be there. He is the only One who is dependable and unchangeable. He will never abandon us."
- "There is never any need of ours that He cannot meet; never any struggle that causes Him to give up on us; never any place we can go that is beyond His care."
- "It is He who pursues us when we feel ashamed or when we feel He doesn't care."
- "He longs for us to know Him personally and intimately."
- "He is always there with His love and it never diminishes, even when we think He isn't there."
- "Whatever our mistakes and failures, nothing can separate us from His love."
- "His love is an absolute love. He doesn't have any favorites."
- "His love is a perfect, eternal love. It gives all and holds nothing back."
- "He has built a desire for relationship into us, and that is what we can have with Him through His Son."
- "We are the objects of His love, for the Son is the object and center of the Father's love."
- "We are declared righteous because He has identified us with His Son and has imputed to us His very righteousness."
- "Jesus came out from the very heart of God to reveal God's heart."
- "When God gave His only Son, He gave Himself."
- "Apart from Jesus, we have no actual revelation of God, nor can we ever know the true God."
- "All we have and need is found in one place--in Him."
Info compiled by D. M. Williams
Exit & Support Network™
"To see Jesus is to see God. The more we know Christ, the more we know God."
~John G. Mitchell, An Everlasting Love
Related Article: Because God Loves Me