Raised in Worldwide Church of God, Philadelphia Church of God & Offshoots
Thousands of innocent children have had their lives shattered by growing up or being raised in Worldwide Church of God, or related abusive offshoot. Their writings, poems and testimonies reveal their pain, guilt, anguish and fears as they struggle to rebuild their lives. We dedicate these pages to them in order that they might receive validation, hope and encouragement on the path of recovery and to know they are not alone.
- A Letter to All Child Survivors
- Articles for Child Survivors
- Testimonies From Child Survivors (includes S.E.P. and P.Y.C. experiences)
- Poems By Child Survivors (of WCG)
- If You Would Like to Email Child Survivors
Note: Letters from child survivors of WCG and offshoots can be found in our Letters.
“I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.” ~ John 14:18
This section of the ESN’s website was created in 2001 for child survivors of Worldwide Church of God & offshoots