Exiters of high demand groups have had the Bible used on them in order to control, coerce, manipulate, and exploit them. Sorting through one’s personal beliefs takes much time. The following information is posted for those who have expressed an interest in these subjects.
Law / Sin / Grace:
- The Law of Moses and the Grace of God
- The Sin Question
- Why Church Leaders Demand Holy Days For Their Members
- Must We Keep the Law for Salvation? (many Q&A)
- What Were the Lies and What is the Truth?
Replacing the leader’s fear-based statements with the truth from the Word of God.
- Mystery of the Ages (a critical review) (available as PDF download)
Chapter by chapter review by Kelly Marshall.
- Mystery of the Ages (a second critical review) (available as PDF download)
Chapter by chapter review by William Hohmann.
- Are We Still Under the Law in Spite of Grace?
- A Critique of “You Are Saved by Grace!”
Critique of Stephen Flurry’s booklet; also covers what it means “Christians are not under the Law.”
- Tithing and Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing
- Third Tithe -Where Did it Really Go?
- Tithing [brief offsite article]
- Understanding the Tithe [offsite link]
The first message covers using religious extortion in order to coerce people to tithe. (8 MP3 messages; free download)
Sabbath / Sunday:
- Should the Sabbath be Observed Today?
Will cover Colossians 2:16.
- Sabbath and Sunday (Common Arguments and Misunderstandings)
- What About Sunday Worship?
- Did Jeroboam Change the Sabbath to Sunday?
- A Critique of “Which Day is the Christian Sabbath?” (available as PDF download)
- What About Colossians 2:16-17?
Holy Spirit / Eternal Life:
- Is the Holy Spirit Only the Power of God?
Also lists the Scriptures showing the two natures of Jesus–God/Man.
- Do We Only Receive the Holy Spirit As a Result of Baptism?
- How Do I Receive Eternal Life?
- Comparing the Biblical Revelation of the Godhead with the Armstrongist View [offsite article]
Covers “the God family,” whether Jesus and the Holy Spirit were God, etc.