- Getting the Group Out of Us
- Common Emotional Difficulties After Leaving a High Demand Group
- Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Written for those who have suffered extreme abuse and who are having a difficult time recovering.
- How to Walk Yourself Through a Panic Attack
- Cognitive Behavioral Focusing for Exiters (An Approach to Handling Depression, Anxiety, Fear & Guilt)
- Where Do the Feelings Go?
Feelings from hurtful stimulus were not permitted to be expressed in an emotionally abusive system; includes: “How Do I Go About Writing and What Do I Write About?”
- Recovery Issues and What to Expect
- How Do People Get Out of Religious Cults?
Includes Stages in Leaving
- Exiters Tell What Has Helped Them to Heal From Armstrongism
- Exiters Tell What Has Helped Them on Exit Support Network’s Site
- Amazing Words That Have Been Said to Exiters – or- What Never to Say to Someone Who Has Been Deceived by and Abusive Group
- If You Would Like to Email Others
- Common Spiritual Difficulties After Exiting A High Demand Group
- Because God Loves Me
How does the true God of love see His children?
- Comforting Words About the True God of Love
True statements that show how the true God of love really sees His children.
- Poems/Free Verse/Comfort in Words of Hymns
Comfort for the brokenhearted.
- Personal Writings
“Remembering My Experiences”; “Writings About Grief”; “Good to Be Free”
- An End to Guilt
Excellent message that focuses on the unconditional love of God and gives a clear understanding of grace.
- The Love of God
Do you know you cannot keep God from loving you?
- My Position in Christ
Accepted and secure forever.
- Are We “Out of Fellowship” With God if We Don’t Attend a Church?
- Why Do So Many Exiters Turn to Atheism?
More info: Links
Also see: Grace & Law (many articles)