- Getting the Group Out of Us
- Questions About Recovery (Includes: “How do I recover after exiting an abusive group?”)
- Where Do the Feelings Go?
Feelings from hurtful stimulus were not permitted to be expressed; includes: “How Do I Go About Writing and What Do I Write About?”
- Common Emotional Difficulties After Leaving a High Demand Group
- Common Spiritual Difficulties After Exiting A High Demand Group
- Prayers For Freedom From Spiritual Strongholds
These prayers are very effective in gaining deliverance from many strongholds and oppression due to involvement in any harmful cult or occult practices.
- Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Written for those who have suffered extreme abuse and who are having a difficult time recovering.
- How to Walk Yourself Through a Panic Attack
- Cognitive Behavioral Focusing for Exiters (An Approach to Handling Depression, Anxiety, Fear & Guilt)
- Recovery Issues and What to Expect
- How Do People Get Out of Religious Cults?
Includes Stages in Leaving.
- Personal Writings
Writings by exiters.
- Poems / Free Verse/ Comfort in Words of Hymns
Comfort and peace through poems and free verse (a few written by an exiter)
- An End to Guilt
Excellent message that focuses on the unconditional love of God and gives a clear understanding of grace.
- Because God Loves Me
How does the true God of love see His children?
- Comforting Words About the True God of Love
True statements that show how the true God of love really sees His children.
- How Do I Receive Eternal Life?
- The Love of God
Do you know you cannot keep God from loving you?
- My Position in Christ
Accepted and secure forever.
- God’s Love in My Life Through Angels and Miracles
Seven amazing true stories in member’s lives.
- Comfort for Those Who are Sorrowing
Written long ago but can be a source of comfort for those who are experiencing grief or sorrow. (4 articles)
- Exiters Tell What Has Helped Them to Heal From Armstrongism
- Exiters Tell What Has Helped Them on Exit Support Network’s Site
- Amazing Words That Have Been Said to Exiters (What Never to Say to Someone Who Has Been Deceived by an Abusive Group)
- Are We “Out of Fellowship” With God if We Don’t Attend a Church?
- Where is the True Church?
- Why Do So Many Exiters Turn to Atheism?
- If You Would Like to Email Others