- Getting the Group Out of Us
- Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Written for those who have suffered extreme abuse and who are having a difficult time recovering.
- How to Walk Yourself Through a Panic Attack
- Common Spiritual Difficulties After Exiting A High Demand Group
- Where Do the Feelings Go?
Feelings from hurtful stimulus were not permitted to be expressed in an emotionally abusive system; includes: “How Do I Go About Writing and What Do I Write About?”
- Personal Writings
Remembering My Experiences; Writings About Grief; Good to Be Free
- An End to Guilt
Excellent message that focuses on the unconditional love of God and gives a clear understanding of grace.
- Recovery Issues and What to Expect
- How Do People Get Out of Religious Cults?
Includes Stages in Leaving
- Exiters Tell What Has Helped Them to Heal From Armstrongism
Some results from our Anonymous Survey.
- Because God Loves Me
How does the true God of love see His children?
- Comforting Words About the True God of Love
True statements that show how the true God of love really sees His children.
- What Were the Lies and What is the Truth?
Replacing HWA’s fear-based statements with the truth.
- Poems/Free Verse/Comfort in Words of Hymns
Comfort for the brokenhearted
- The Love of God
Do you know you cannot keep God from loving you?
- My Position in Christ
Accepted and secure forever.
- How Do I Receive Eternal Life?
- Prayers For Freedom From Spiritual Strongholds
- Spiritual Healing links
Also see: Grace & Law (many articles)