Put your faith completely in Jesus Christ,
not in any man or any movement. ~Robert L. Sumner
- Herbert W. Armstrong’s Religious Roots
The origin of Herbert’s unique doctrines.
- Did Herbert Armstrong Set Dates?
Includes several examples, plus an HWA quote saying there is “no prophet today.”
- British-Israelism–True or False? (HWA was the most successful proponent of British-Israelism in the 1930s to 1970s.)
- John Kiesz Furnishes Information on Herbert W. Armstrong
Kiesz was an elder in the Church of God Seventh Day and a close friend of HWA’s; includes a number of HWA’s failed prophecies.
- Herbert W. Armstrong Claimed He Was God’s Apostle
- The “Key to Unlocking Prophecy” Did Herbert Armstrong Say God Revealed it to Him Alone?
- The Origins of Assyria and Germany
This article shows the fallacy in HWA’s teaching that the Assyrians “settled in central Europe, and the Germans are the descendants of the ancient Assyrians.”
- Memories About Petra
The “Place of Safety” as taught by HWA.
- “None of God’s Servants Were Perfect” (for those who like to use this reasoning)
Worldwide Church of God Expose` (many articles including history of WCG)