David C. Pack Exposed
Is Restored Church of God the “true church,” or a deceptive, exploitive organization that you need to beware of? David C. Pack claims to have “all the truth.” He teaches the doctrines of Herbert W. Armstrong as “the restored truth” and claims to be “the Elijah.” The following articles will hopefully answer any questions you may have.
Note: If you have a mate who has recently gone into this group, or is becoming involved, be sure and read: If You Have a Loved One in a Deceptive, Exploitive Group.
Update: Most of Dave Pack’s original ministers who helped start RCG have left due to his prophetic failures.
- To All Who Are Considering Joining Restored Church of God
Includes at end: “What if I am Becoming Hooked on Restored Church of God Literature and Videos?
- Testimonies by Those Impacted by Restored Church of God
(Includes “I Almost Became A Restored Church of God Member!” and “David C. Pack is a Madman”
- Letters Received on RCG
- David C. Pack Declares Himself an Apostle
This article starts out by giving background info on David Pack. Excerpts from Pack’s February 26, 2005 sermon, “21st Century Apostle.” (link to the audio sermon is at end) Includes updates at end.
- Exposé of “Clarion Call—The Time is Now!”
Includes excerpts from Pt. 1:”The 1335 Days—What Most Will Never Hear.” This exposé of David Pack’s sermon will show the horrific spiritual abuse and financial exploitation going on in Restored Church of God. (link to the audio sermon is at end)
- Is Restored Church of God All it Appears to Be? (Excerpts from the Akron Beacon with ESN comments)
- Special Prophecy Letter From David C. Pack (January 2020; includes a short follow-up letter by Pack when his 2020 prophecy failed.)
- David Pack Rewrites His Special Announcements After Prophecy Fails (regarding his 2013 prophecy failure)
- Dave Pack’s All or Nothing Statement
- David C. Pack’s Lamentable Sabbath Day Confusion [offsite article]
- Thomas Munsen Resignation Letter [offsite link]
Covers David Pack’s misuse of tithes, outright lies, abuse, and un-Christlike behavior. Written in September 2000 but posted in 2014.
- Thomas Munson Comments About His Letter to David C. Pack (offsite link)
- Ex-Employees of David C. Pack and RCG (offsite link)
Confession and Freedom From Specific Cult/Occult Strongholds (includes WCG, PCG & all offshoots)